Sunday, May 9, 2010

That One Night

The closeness I felt with her hand in mine was sureal and aroused me with a sensation that trickled slowly through my body. Still a bit hungover, Draven took an aspirin while she described her dream to me. I wanted to tell her that it wasn't a dream and that her father alive and monsterous, but I was enjoying the fact that she was talking to me now.
" It was so real Kingsly. I thought I was going to die. It's not possible for him to be alive. And to see him just act like a monster..."
She leaned against me and dripped her tears onto my shirt.
I forgot how sweet her touch felt and how small and perfect she fit in my arms. I ran my fingers through her soft hair and comforted her.
"Draven, it was just a dream ok. Your dad...he's...gone."
I didn't lie. Teal had disappeared with only a stone and a trail of blood leading to the woods. As I absorbed the moment with Draven, her sobbing voice is heard through my chest.
" I miss you."
Looking confused, I reassure her that I'm real and that I'm standing right in front of her.
" I mean, I miss you Kingsly. The human, emotional, sweet, Kingsly. I don't know how to take the new you."
Lifting up her head, her moist blue eyes look into my dark, yet sensitive pupils.
" Draven, let me tell you something. I am the same Kinglsy that you have always known and loved. On the outside, yes, I am...different. But, on teh inside, I still laugh, I still enjoy a good ass zombie kicking, and most of all...I still love you."
Her smile reflects off my face as I cheek back.
We have that moment where we each just gaze at eachother and know what teh other is thinking..."Why am I not kissing you right now?"
I grab the back of her head and passionatley coress her against me and press her lips against mine.
She slides her tongue into my mouth as I toss mine around in hers.
"I can't d..."
I push her onto teh bed mid sentence and crawl on top of her. Draven's shorts are half way up as my hand slides up them and grab her thighs towards me. her facial expression is both surprised and turned on.
"Since when did you become the dominating one?"
"Since all I've done is watch your sexy ass stroll in our apartment in your cute littel pajamas."
I crawl up into her ear and whisper,
"Now it's time for you to be in nothing."
I take both hands pull teh shirt off her. The red and white candy cane bra she was wearing snapped off with it... like I intended. With her breasts now exposed, I look at her like I'm just ready to be in her. Biting her lip, she grabs my head and presses it down it down to her nipples where I start biting, but not breaking skin. My tongue was all over body as I felt her back arch and her breathing accelerate. When I was human, all I wanted to was treat her with the upmost lady like respect, but a new, agreesive manner had erupted in me and she seemed to be enjoying my agression by the moans and the feet curling. Her shorts were the only piece of article of clothing left. As I went down to rip them off, she grabs me and tarts kissing my neck and simultaniously removes my shirt. i can feel my blood boil and I take her and strongly lock her to the bed. The look she gave burned through me like the blood burned through my veins.
"Take me Kingsly"
I gave her a smirk and I ripped off her shorts along with her panties and removed my pants and boxers.
I went in her so strong that she gave a squeak that only meant pleasure. With our bodies sliding up against eachother, I only penetrated deeper giving her multiple orgasms that todl me she was ready. I picked her up and nailed her to the wall and thrust inside of her. She couldn't take a breath. Every breath was replaced with a thrust that was followed by a gasp and sweat. Her nails were permantly attached to my back and I didn't plan to remove them. The bedroom was seen as endless possibilites. We rolled on the floor, I carried her into the shower, onto teh wall, against the door and finally, on the comfort of the mattress. By the time we were done, her hair was out of control and I never felt more satisfoed in my life. The whole ravished moment was fully based on my lust for her blood. I couldn't lie next to her. I had to walk around and talk myslef down.
"Where...are you going baby?"
"I'll be right back ok. Stay right there."
I give her a sensual kiss and put my pants back on.
I walk out onto the balcony for fresh air.
"What am I doing? Kinglsy...what are you doing? Ok. just go back in and..."
A sharp pain suddenly erupted in my neck.
"AHHHHHH!"
"KINGSLY!!!" I heard as time slowed down and everthing went blurry.
Tumbling off the balcony, a hand grabs my ankle and all I hear is,
"He's right here sir."
TO BE CONTINUED.....

No comments:

Post a Comment