Thursday, January 21, 2010

Remembering Why I'm Here

His eyes stare right through me.
Lifeless.
The sirens become increasingly louder and my gaze into his eyes becomes deeper with each wail.
John Wakefield's blood will forever stain me.
What is wrong with me?
Have I succumb to this evil inside me?
I hear the blow horn yell orders.
"Drop the sword and turn around!"
I look at the blood that drips from the sword as the cop pushes me to the ground and reads me my rights.
I don't have any rights.
Rights are earned.
I haven't earned any, just taken them away.
The officer takes me by my broken wrist and I flinch. Thinking I was resisting arrest, he knocked me across the back of the head with the butt of his gun.
Vision blurred, he threw me in the back of the car.
All I saw was Seth, staring outside with his family holding them close.
Luther must have set him up. That's the only excuse I could conjure.
I asked for ace bandage to wrap up my swollen wrist. The same cop who pistol whipped punched me so hard it knocked me out.
Black.

"Baby, I need your help over here. I'm getting eaten alive," I hear faintly as I remember the last time I was with Draven.
Her sweet voive retaliates,"If I save you, you owe me. Big time."
"I know I'll save you during the real zombie apocolypse."
"Maybe I want something else. Like now," she whispers sensuously in my ear.
"Baby! I'm getting devoured!" I yell.
She pauses the game and I remember that stare. Those eyes of pure lust burned into my skull. She climbed over me and nibbled on my neck.
"Here I am Kingsly...saving you. You owe me." She licked all over my neck and I couldn't resist much longer.
She had done all the right moves to get me in the mood. Now it was my turn.
I grabbed her and carried her to the bedroom. She kept nibbling on my neck and biting on my ear. She knew all the buttons to keep pushing.
Our bed was a queen sized, worn in bed that we both picked put with the money from our wedding. It was going to be extremely worn in by the time we were done.
I laid her gently on the bed, and she grabbed me closer with the vise grip she had with her legs. I was already a bit sweaty, and so was she. I did us both a favor and took off her shirt, slowly.
Draven somehow knew what to do in bed. I was her first and she was such a pleaser in the bedroom. Draven took my shirt off and our semi sweaty bodies were on top of eachother.
We switched positions. She was now on top and she went to go take off my pants.

While I was knocked out I continue to remember my last night with Draven.

I unhooked her red and white bra and her breasts were now free. Climbing down to my legs, Draven took the belt off with such ease, like she was ready for me to show her night she would never forget. Pulling my pants off, she left my boxers exposed. She ran her hand down my boxers and looked at me, My blue eyes met her blue eyes and we connected in a way that only true lovers were meant to connect. I had been so in the moment that I realized that her pants were still on.
So I grabbed her by the back and flipped around.
There was no point of sheets because they would just keep us wrapped up and not able to reach our full hot potential that was about to happen.
Mouth agape, sweet little moans escaped that precious, delicate mouth of hers. I licked my way down to her stomach. Starting with her neck,she started to breathe heavy. A heavier breath was taken with each nibble. I then ran my hand through her brown hair as she grabbed a hold of my black hair. Steam continues to perpetuate off us as I ran my tongue down to her legs.
I unbuttoned her pants and took them off, and now we were both in our underwear.
I stripped them off and there she laid.
Naked.
She was such a delicate person... I was ready to make her a little less innocent.
Apparently she was thinking the same thing.
She arose from her back and rolled us around on the bed. She was on top of me and she had already taken off my boxers.
I remember asking myself how'd she do that? She was talented! I loved it!
Draven threw her head back and started to ride me.
I was in her. Her facial expression was as though she had been waiting for this for a long a time. I could not help but Moan and scratch to the pleasure, and she took that as a sign to keep going. Her wet body was on top of me, grinding, and her lips were pressed against my ear whispering, "Fuck me."
At that moment I pulled out and flipped her on her back.
I go down on her and start biting on her leg.
Around the thigh.
And then I start to lick around her.
She grabbed the pillows and arched her back as she screamed my name.
Pleasing her was one of the best ways I could show I truly loved her. And I loved to please.
Using my tongue to tickle her inside, she couldn't help but to keep having multiple orgasms.
Draven finally regained some sense. Pulling my hair, she laid me on my back.
That look of pure sexual animal came across her as she went down on me.
Her lips went around my tip, and she teased by just licking at first.
I rememebr my eyes rolling back and loud sounds coming out of my mouth.
Draven was done teasing.
As she places me inside of her mouth, I gasp.
The feeling is indescribable.
Her teeth gently scrape against me chills run down my body.
Grabbing a hold of her hair, I pick up her head and start kissing her with the fiery passion that we have.
I get oftop of her and force myself inside of her. Her hands grab the edge of the bed as she finishes with multiple orgasms.
An hour an a half later, we lie in bed cuddling.
Stroking her hair, I rememeber how much I love her.
I remember!

I wake up from my extremely hot memory and realize this isn't about me, this is about Draven and how she's in danger.
I've let revenge overtake me.
The wrong revenge.
I'm fighting because Luther stole me from Draven, my one true love, not becuase I'm angry about being what I am.

The two cops don't realize that I'm awake.
Running my hand through my black, thick hair, I stare at the cop that punched me through the rear view mirror.
His eyes meet my cold ones and that's the last thing he ever sees.
I climb over the passenger seat and crunch every tendon in his neck.
His blood flows down my throat like water would rush through an empty pipe.
The thickness of his blood streamed through me and rushed through my veins.
It's as if I was bathing in ice after recieving third degree burns.
He was my ice.
My thisrt was the burn.
The cops drained body stained the seats as I pushed both of us out the door.
He became my cushion as we both skidded on the pavement.
Running.
Swiftly.
The cop driving wasn't going to find me.
I ran through the forest and into the trees.
I can't be found.
When I know that I'm safe, I pull out the "excuse" I had been left.
I'm back on track.
I know why I'm here.
Luther...I see you.
TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment