Friday, January 1, 2010

Question

I watched him through the window hiding in a tree close to his house.
What did she see him. This Seth Balkner guy looked like he could'nt decide if he wanted to be nerdy or hot. With his short blonde buzz cut and his brown eyes with black rimmed glasses. The teeth were sortive straight, and had a mild gap between them, and his face was slightly rounded, but not fat.
That was his nerdy side.
Looking about 5'10", Seth was built. You could tell he worked out because there's no way he could have six pack working as a medical assistant. ( I made this conclusion by spotting the white trench coat hanging around his chair.)
If anything, Draven was seeing him for his body and his money. He obviously had it. His house was a Victorian style, three story house.
What did this gu ydo for a living besides studying medicine?
I shouldn't say that about Draven. She's not that shallow. I know this for a fact.
Going into a daze, i remember a certain incident that proves her non shallow characteristic.
"Why did you marry me? I mean I'm a pizza man and a student teacher! I don't wear the pants in this marriage at all," saying it with a smirk on my face.
We are having one of those nights where coffee and a movie sounds perfect. Lying in bed, under the covers cuddling, she looks at me with those Great Barrier Reefs I call her eyes and replies,
"Kingsly...
I knew when she said my first name she meant it.
"Baby, I married you. Not your money. If I wanted money, I would've married along time ago with this guy I met in high school. he ended being a loser and not being able to support himself. I mean, he always relied on money to bail him out of everything: tests, baseball practice, jail...you name it, he could bail out of it. Plus, having money tunred him into a dick. You know that people that have money and they know it? Yeah, he was that guy. Kinglsy, you have heart, you love me for me and my habits and my quirkiness. You accept me and look at me like no one else can. Don't question why I married you. Just take it."
She winks at me a cuddles into my chest as she holds onto me tight.

That memory slowly fades away and I tell myself to never call her shallow again.
Why does is she dating this guy?
With a name like Seth, he just sounds like he should be in research. He's teh nerdy researcher!
What does she in him?

As I watch him sit on the couch, i wait for the oportune moment to break in his house and do the deed that I was forced to do.
Luther was going to pay for using Draven against me to do his dirty work.
Why did he want Seth's leg?
He had a thing for legs. First that one guy's leg, now Seth's?
He said something about a code. What was this code for?
I don't care. As long as I get Draven back in my arms and I get my revenge, he can have all the legs he wants. I'll bury them with him.
I gather up the courage to go get into his house.
Seth may have Draven now, but he won't here soon. He'll wish he never interveined.
I take a leap from the innereds of the trees leaves, breaking into the windo of the top story where he was sitting watch TV.
I land right on him and light his face up with an angry punch.
That was seeing Draven.
He kicks me off him and he grabs a gun form under his chair and points to where I was.
Looking confused he asks in a shakey, low pitched voice,
"Who are you and whay do you want from me?"
From the shadow I breatheon his neck,
"I want your leg."
Seth's face turned white, and turned to see no one in back of him as he shot the 9mm where I had disappeared.
"Got ya."
He turned back around, and I took him by his collar and slammed into his big screen TV.
While I held him down, I looked for something to take his leg off.
I saw a sword rack above the TV.
I gave him a solid punch that left my knuckles hurting and retrieved a sword from it.
Pinning Seth and looking into his fearful eyes, I saw him look in the entrence to the room. A tear from his face fell to the floor and I dropped the sword.
His 3 kids and wife stood, watchimg me beating their father, her husband.
He was a husband.
Like me.
"But Draven! I saw...you and Draven."
He looked at me, and I let him up easy so he could wipe his face.
"He sent you? Didn't he? Let me exlplain."
Anticipation.
TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment